Cloud Security Consultant | Experience: 3 – 12 Years
Category: Cloud Security
- Must have strong general security knowledge.
- Must have deep knowledge of Azure/AWS/GCP security technologies.
- Must have hands-on experience in implementing cloud-native security controls.
- Must be able to write automation code in PowerShell.
- Cloud Security Engineer/Architect certification is a must on any Cloud Platform.
- Must have hands-on experience on Multi-Cloud Security Posture / Architecture review & Assessment
- Must have hands-on experience on Cloud Hosted Endpoint Security review and Assessment – HIPS/Microsegmentation/Anti APT/Malware and other zero-day attack/Threat protection
- Must have good knowledge of Cloud Workload protection – Host/VM/Containers/Serverless security etc.
- Strong skills in Cloud Landing zone requirements.
- Comprehensive gap analysis in terms of governance, people, processes, technologies, platforms and data, operations, and security controls between the present IT environment and the future envisaged environment along with a systematic concrete action plan to close the gaps.
- Good skills in Cloud-Based Risk Assessment Framework/plan creation and Recommendation for Optimization, various risks, and recommendations.