Network Penetration Testing Methodology
Adiroha employs globally approved and industry-standard frameworks in each network penetration test it does. The structure is based on the industry standard guidelines like Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES) and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) at a minimum, but it goes well beyond that.
This entails vulnerability analysis, which includes examining the output of various security tools as well as manual testing procedures. A network vulnerability assessment entails a variety of tasks like –
- Threats to the network must be identified, prioritized, and quantified
- Checks for security control
- Analyzing network defenses against network-based assaults such as local privilege attacks, network intrusion, port scanning, and brute-force attacks, among others.
Cloud Web Based App Testing Methodology
Our team of Professional Experts employs best-in-Industry security standards including
Wireless VAPT Methodology
The client will provide target information after the project is launched. In the case of wireless penetration testing, the information gathered will include a list of all SSIDs and MAC Addresses that are in scope. In addition, before the project is scheduled, a list of all the places and structures is compiled at this stage of testing.
- Site Survey
- Unauthorized Access Attempts
We give a full network analysis and executive summary with appropriate remediation measures when our assessment is completed. We strive to offer reports that are clear and simple and include the following information:
- Executive Summary
- Identified Vulnerabilities and Risk Ratings
- Detailed Risk Remediation Steps